Affordable lakefront lot on legendary East Grand Lake. Lot is surveyed with acreage on both sides of the road. Year round road association road with power. East Grand Lake is over 16,000 acres with a maximum depth of 126 feet, it is home to brook trout, salmon, togue, smelts, bass, perch, and pickerel. The area offers four seasons of adventures, recreational trail access from the property. A renown spring fed lake long known for its water clarity and sporting traditions. Abutting lot with rustic camp for sale, MLS#1357731.
Route 1 to Greenland Cove Road, go 2.6 miles to Sandy Beach Road on right, go 2 miles in.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Beachfront Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.